Things that kill your creativity.
Things that kill creativity. Creativity is the ability to use your imagination to produce new ideas, make things happen.
Ability to produce something new through imaginative skill, whether a new solution to a problem, a new method or device, or a new artistic object or form. Creativity is very an important element in every organization and in everybody’s life.
It may also mean the following.
Here are some of the things that kill our creativity.
- Social media platforms (face book, twitter, what’s up, Instagram) so many of us spend too much time on our phones what’s upping, tweeting and face booking this has killed the level of creativity because we are feeding too much.
- Watching too much television, this fills a lot of our brains with a lot of garbage thus making it too occupied with useless my information.
- Over relying on the world largest search engine google. This has killed creativity amongst so many youngsters.
- Guessing and cram work also has killed creativity and thus leaving our minds not to retain more valuable information.
- Lack of confidence in one’s abilities and skills can affect your creativity in work place as well as your work career.
- Fear- false evidence appearing real. Fear is the unpleasant feeling you have when you think that you are in danger. This kills the spirit of motivation as well as creativity.
- Comparing yourself with others. This is the most common mistake so many people make to compare their abilities with those of their friends.
- “Ooh that guy, was a genius am not”
- “We live in different worlds”
- “We come from different world”
- Trying to avoid failure this kills creativity in somebody and at the same time leads to low self esteem.
- Lack of courage can be also one of those factors that kill creativeness in somebody.
- Premature judgement can one of those causes that can kill your creativity within a short period of time.
Avoid these things if you are to have be more creative.